"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hometown Fair.....

The day after we attended our local fair, where we live, we also attended my hometown fair!
We mostly used this fair to look at animals, see friends and attend the Grandstand event!
My hometown fair is much smaller but I love it because it's cozier to me!
It's so much fun because every step you take, you see someone you know!!
After we checked out all the animals, we got our tickets for the Grandstand Event!!
They were having a Motocross event and we thought the kids, especially the boys, would love it!!!!
We were right!!
They sat still,  for the most part, and enjoyed watching it!!
It was my first motocross event too!
I liked it as well!
Hayden especially loved the dirt bikes!!
Asher watched intently as well!
Look at this little guy!!
They had some very young riders racing around that track!!
Some were as young as Hayden, my 3 year old!!
It sure was cute!!
We had a good time!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love all the pictures! What an adorable family you have!

Ray said...

Wow, 3 year olds riding dirt bikes!

Found you through Mckmama's blog.

Miracle said...

Did you get my message? I tried to call you back. Sorry it took me so long. I love the tone on these pictures-looks neat!